Friday, April 28, 2023

Post #12


 Technology has given us many advantages but has also come with many disadvantages. On one hand you can talk with almost anyone across the world but you can also be bullied just as easy. It has given us access to almost limitless information on anything. 

My relationship with technology is a positive one. My use of technology is playing video games and doing school work. Sometimes I worry if I’m spending too much time. I think that my time using the internet has made me a at least a little bit smarter. 


There are negatives of technology on our lives. Cyber bullying has become a problem since the rise of the internet. Misinformation has become a big problem in recent years. It’s up to use to figure out what is and isn’t misinformation.


Maintaining a positive online presence is important. My online presence is minimal. If someone were to search my name all they would find is my LinkedIn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #12

  Technology has given us many advantages but has also come with many disadvantages. On one hand you can talk with almost anyone across the ...